Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its renowned client in Wicklow and is currently sourcing Agency RGN's.
Brief Description of the role:
Community Health Services are delivered through Primary Care Health Centres and directly in client’s homes. Carrying out home assessment on elderly clients , carry out wound care in both home and clinic setting . CRGNS will work closely with PHN and primary care team. May be required to fill weekend rota.
— Date of Shift: asap
— Time of Shift: 09:00-13:00 (20 hours)
— Duration of role: 6 months
Nursing Job Requirements:
- Recognised third level nursing qualification
- Full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Living and eligible to work in Ireland
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Community Nursing Experience
- Wound Care Experience desirable
Registering with Cpl Healthcare could not be easier!
Our application form is straightforward and our dedicated recruitment consultants are available to help you through the process.
For more information call Cpl Healthcare on 01 2481730 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job