Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, in Sligo town, is currently seeking experienced Registered General Nurses for full-time permanent positions across a range of services.
Vacancies exist with adults and children with Intellectual Disability across various residential, community and day services .
Salary and Benefits;
- HSE payscales
- Other benefits available.
- New grads able to apply.
- Recognized Nursing Qualification (RGN,RCN,RNID)
- Candidates must be registered with NMBI and eligible to work in ireland
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Immediate start dates avaialable.
- Available by appointment only.
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Helen Egan on 00353 91507524 or e-mail me with an updated CV email@example.com
RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nursing jobs for new graduates, Relocation package, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing in Sligo, Nursing Jobs Ireland, Nursing Jobs UK, Nursing Jobs in Great Britain, Nursing Jobs in Britain, Nursing Jobs in Leicester, Nursing London, Nursing Agency UK, Nursing Recruitment UK, NHS Jobs UK, Helen Egan, Nursing Jobs with the NHS, Staff Nurse NHS Jobs, Medical, Surgical, Paediatric, Theatre, Accident and Emergency, A&E Nurse, Hospital Jobs, Hospital Nursing Positions, Acute Nursing Posts UK, Nursing Vacancies, Nursing Roles, EU nurses, Nursing jobs in London, Nursing Jobs for New Graduates, Newly Qualified Nurse, Registered Nurse, NMC Registered Nurse. Apply for job