Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client based in Dublin is currently looking to recruit RNIDs for full time positions. Our client is committed to providing service users with the services that they require, irrespective of their level of need. Person-centred services will be provided, taking cognisance of the person’s dignity and rights, and based on an assessment of need and the services requested.
- Applications are invited from candidates who are currently registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland in the RNID Division
- Applications from other nurses registered with An Bord Altranais who have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the area of Intellectual Disability may also be considered
- Candidates will possess a high level of communication skills, work well within a team and be able to provide high quality focused care
- A flexible approach to hours to meet the needs of the service is essential
- Roster requirements include days, sleep over, nights and weekends
- Must have strong command of English language (both verbally and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Candidates should be proficient in I.T.
- Knowledge of the current HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
Salaries Range €29,413 to €45,537
For further information on this position please contact Kelley Walsh on +353-91-507519 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Key word: rgn dublin. Rcn dublin, rnid dublin, nursing jobs Ireland, nursing positions Ireland, rnid nursing positions Ireland, rgn, positions Ireland, rcn nursing positions Ireland. Apply for job