RNID, RGN and RPN in Intellectual Disability Services -Co. Galway
In partnership with its client The Brothers of Charity Services, Galway Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking to recruit a Team Lead for services in Galway.
These are full time permanent roles based Co. Galway.
- Connemara South
The Brothers of Charity Services, Galway support people with intellectual disabilities becoming valued citizens in their local community, having ordinary life experiences and being closely connected to family and friends. Our client is committed to supporting people making choices about their lives and to the provision of quality services that meet people’s needs.
The Brothers of Charity Services, Galway
The role of the Team Leader is pivotal in supporting the coordination and management of community based residential and day services.
The main responsibilities are to support resource-management and staffing - including rosters, staff development, facilitating communication and professional leadership in order to ensure a good quality of life for the people living in each area.
- Candidates should have a relevant third level qualification in Nursing; RNID/ RPN / RGN
- Experience of working in a person-centred service with people with intellectual disabilities and challenging behaviour is essential.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership, communication and team working skills. The successful candidate will be a flexible and dynamic individual who will relate to people in a range of situations together with an understanding of and commitment to the principles of public accountability as they apply in the health service.
- Candidates must have a full clean driving licence.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement of this post.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Excellent working conditions
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Opportunities for further career development
- Exceptional Training and Development
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Helen Egan on +353 91 507524 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Health Care, Social Care, Applied Social Studies, Social Care, Psychology, Social Work Nurse, RNID, RNLD, RPN, RMN, Nurse, Staff Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, ID Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, CNM, Clinical Nurse Manager, Nursing Vacancy Galway, Nursing Job Galway, Galway Staff Nurse Vacancy, Galway Staff Nurse Post, Nursing Jobs West of Ireland, Nursing Positions, Nursing Jobs, Nursing Vacancies, Healthcare Recruitment, Healthcare Agency, Nursing Agency, Cpl Healthcare. Apply for job