Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a local premium teaching hospital based in NSW, Australia, and are looking for Scrub/ Scout Nurses to join their team! The hospital provides the full range of surgical, medical and rehabilitation services, cardiology, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, and oncology.
The role entails ensuring the operation is clean, prepare the room for operation, reporting to the circulator nurse to prepare the operating room and keep it sterile, selecting and passing of appropriate instruments to surgeons and completing any necessary documentation regarding the surgery or the patient’s transfer to recovery and communicating with surgeons throughout the procedure to ensure a successful operation.
Candidates must have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Have AHPRA registration or eligible for AHPRA registration
- 2 years of experience recent acute nursing experience in the above specialty area
- Fluent in English
- Strong clinical skills
Some of the benefits you can expect
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Generous relocation package
- AHPRA and Visa processing guidance
- TSS 482 Visa Sponsorship with potential of employer sponsored permanent residency
If you are interested in this role, please contact Zoe Lawlor today -
Telephone: +35345907109 or +353874078773 Apply for job