In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for ICU, med/surg, Oncology, ED staff nurses and more in Cork University Hospital. Skype interview sessions planned for January 2020
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (572 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
CUH therefore acts as a regional center for secondary and tertiary care for the catchment population of 550,000 served by the HSE Southern area and a supra-regional center for a total a population of 1.1 million.
In 2019 CUH had 69,982 presentations to the Emergency Department, 222,115 outpatient attendances and 31,769 inpatient discharges.
The hospital is currently expanding its ICU and ED bed capacity and has an immediate and ongoing requirement for experienced ICU, ED and ward nurses.
Onsite adaptation is available where necessary.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with full registration on the general division of the NMBI or eligible for same.
- Non-EU trained applicants requiring adaptation, must present with a minimum 3 years experience. At least 2 years must have been in a 200bed+ Middle Eastern or South African internationally accredited hospital within the past year.
- Nurses that do not meet the selection criteria will be assessed on an individual basis
- Nurses not requiring adaptation and with relevant eperience will be assessed on an individual basis.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
For further information please contact Kerry +353 21 4944878 or email your updated CV to Kerry.Steyn@cplhealthcare.com Apply for job