Senior Dietician – CAMHS team, South and West Dublin city
The post will involve providing a specialist nutrition & dietetic service to a CAMHS for young patients aged 13 to 17 with severe emotional and behavioural disorders where there is a likelihood of mental illness on an Inpatient and Day Treatment basis.
The core client groups are predominantly children with eating disorders. Other client groups may include clients with mood disorders, psychotic disorders, developmental disorders or other mental health issues.
Working as part of the specialist multi-disciplinary CAMHS team including Psychiatry, Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Dietetics and Family Therapy. You will have strong links with the acute and community service to support the management of cases.
Interested candidates will
- Hold a recognised qualification as a Dietician and CORU registration
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Ideally some experience working with a child and adolescent mental health service or similar
- We will also consider candidates who have paediatric experience and/or mental health experience
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Ability to demonstrate team working and behaviour change skills
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Brian on 01 482 5352. Apply for job