Senior Occupational Therapist
We are seeking applications for the position of a Senior Occupational Therapist for a permanent full-time role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of occupational therapy.
The Senior Occupational Therapist will work with residents with dementia, neuropsychiatric presentations, enduring mental health conditions and emerging physical disabilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment/intervention programmes for clients according to professional standards.
- Collaboration with resident, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and treatment/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
- Manage, participate and play a key role in the practice education of student therapists and promote and engage in the teaching/training/support of others as appropriate
The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Have three years full time (or an aggregate of three years) post qualification clinical experience.
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for membership with the AOTI.
- Previous experience in a psychiatric environment is an advantage.
Competitive package inclusive of support for further professional development.
Our benefits include:
- Contributory pension
- Further education supports available
- Comprehensive training
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Employee assistance programme
- Career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Uniforms supplied on commencement of employment
- Dublin Bus & Irish Rail Tax Savers Scheme
For a full job spec or to apply, please forward your CV to Rachael.Brennan@cplhealthcare.com or call Rachael on (+353) 91 507527 / (+353) 85 8709474. Apply for job