Cpl Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with Tusla Child and Family Agency to recruit for a a number of social care workers within their special care services, due to continued expansion in Dublin North and West with the aim of increasing support to vulnerable young people in need of this service.
These vacancies currently exist in their special care units for children in care aged between 11 and 17 years providing for a short-term, stabilising intervention that prioritises safe care in a secure, therapeutic environment.
While this is a challenging role, it is an extremely rewarding position in the social care sector. We welcome applications from new graduates
to experienced professionals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the development and implementation of Care and Placement Plans
- Promoting the rights and responsibilities of each child/young person within the centre
- Promoting physical, emotional, social, educational, and religious welfare of each young person
- Family and other service liaison
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- Report Writing and documentation
- To attend regular supervision with the Social Care Leader / Manager.
- Minimum level 7 in one of the following:
- Social care or Applied Social Studies
- Youth and Community level 7
- BA(Hons) Youth and Community Development
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- Addiction Studies level 7
- BA (Hons) counselling and Addiction Studies
- Disability Diploma (Primary Degree) - level 7
- Social Science (level 7 Minimum)
- Minimum 6 months working in social care sector (placement experience considered)
- Ideally some experience working with young people or residential experience
- Experience working with challenging behaviour and an understanding of therapeutic interventions
For more information on this role, please contact Annmarie by
or phone +353 91 507 532 Apply for job