Social Worker – Intellectual Disabilities Service, Co. Waterford
Social Worker required for locum role with intellectual disabilities service, Waterford.
The role covers Waterford city and county, with offices also based in Dungarvan.
The position involves working as part of a team that engages with adults who have an intellectual disability, some of the duties will involve:
*Direct work with clients to provide person centred planning/support
*Advocacy and liaison with clients to ensure that their voice is heard
* Recommending services for adults with will include liaising with the main residential/respite providers,
* Home based assessments to determine supports required,
*Attendance at MDT meetings
*Development of care plans
Interested candidates will have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a social worker
- Full registration (or be eligible for) with CORU
- Some post graduate experience, ideally within an intellectual disability service
- A car and full drivers licence
For further information and a full job description, please email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352 Apply for job