Social Worker – Dedicated Contact Point teams, Swords, Co. Dublin
On behalf of the Child and Family service, Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for long term locum assignment with the Dedicated Contact Point team (duty & referrals) based in Swords, North County Dublin
These roles offer immediate interview and flexible start dates.
The Social Worker would be required to consider alternative pathways for children and their families such as; meitheal, PPFS and working with partner agencies.
The Social Worker would be required to complete visits, interview and meet children and their families and formulate and assessment based on the information gathered.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Application for registration / recognition of qualifications with CORU required to be considered for a Project Worker role
- Full membership of CORU to be considered for a PQSW role
- Some experience working within children and families service would be preferable, university placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence desirable
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352 Apply for job