Speech and Language THerapist - CAMHS
Speech and Language Therapist required for a long term locum role, with Child and Adolescent community mental health service, based in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10.
This role is open to both basic and/or senior grade applicants.
CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental health services) is a service that provides assessment and treatment for young people up to age 18 years and their families who are experiencing moderate to severe mental health difficulties. Our CAMHS team consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, speech and language therapists and occupational therapists.
Referrals are made to CAMHS when difficulties are in the area of specific mental health difficulties like depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, eating disorders, ADHD,
Interested candidates will have:
- A recognised qualification as an Speech and Language THerapist with membership of CORU or same in process
- At least 3 years post graduate experience with relevant experience is a similar service in order to be considered for the senior role
- Some post graduate experience in a CAMHS or adult mental health or a similar service for a basic grade
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Ability to start asap
- A full drivers licence and access to a car is beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity in order to start your career in a well structured environment. Apply for job
For further information, please email and updated c.v. to email@example.com or contact Brian on 01 482 5352