We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Staff Grade Educational Psychologist to join our team in CDHONCC. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of psychological services to children and young people, with a focus on educational and developmental issues.
• Provide assessment and intervention services to children and young people, with a focus on educational and developmental issues.
• Contribute to the development and delivery of psychological services within the team.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the multidisciplinary team, including teachers, social workers, and healthcare professionals.
• Provide consultation and training to parents, carers, and other professionals.
• Participate in clinical supervision, team meetings, and continuing professional development activities.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all clinical work.
• Hold a recognized qualification in Educational Psychology.
• Be registered with the Psychological Society of Ireland.
• Have a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience working as an Educational Psychologist.
• Have experience working with children and young people in educational settings.
• Have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Educational Psychologist to join a dynamic and supportive team in CDHONCC.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Grace for more information on +353872310384 Apply for job