Cpl Healthcare, in conjunction with our client are seeking a Staff Grade Speech & Language Therapists to join dynamic interdisciplinary CDNT teams providing assessment and treatment services to children and young people (0-18) with complex communication needs. The successful candidate will have experience working with children with complex needs and be committed to delivering person-centered services to enable children and young people to achieve their full potential.
• Undertake assessment, diagnosis and management of communication and swallowing disorders.
• Plan and implement treatment programmes, taking into account individual needs and evidence-based practice.
• Provide reports and reviews, contributing to the development of individual care plans.
• Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to support children and young people with complex needs, and their families.
• Ensure effective communication and collaboration with all stakeholders involved in the care of the child or young person.
• Contribute to the planning, development, and evaluation of services.
• Hold a recognised qualification in Speech & Language Therapy and CORU registration.
• Minimum of 1 year postgraduate experience working with children with complex needs.
• Experience working within a multidisciplinary team.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Full, clean driving license and access to a car.
• Competitive salary.
• Pension scheme.
• Opportunities for professional development.
• Comprehensive induction programme.
• Supportive working environment.
• Excellent work-life balance.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call Grace on +353872310384 for more information. Apply for job