Cpl Healthcare in association with our client are currently seeking two experienced Supervising Pharmacists for a brand new and exciting opportunity in the heart of Cork City.
The successful applicant will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills with a passion for building relationships within the Cork community.
This opportunity will be offered on a fulltime permanent contract and successful applicants are expected to work 40 plus hours per week.
As the Supervising Pharmacist, you will be primarily responsible for the delivery of pharmacy services whilst ensuring that a professional and caring service is consistently provided to the local community while continuing to build up relationships within the community.
Standard Job Duties
- Dispensing to, and advising patients
- Execution of the dispensary business plan
- Day to day management of the dispensary and store, for example verifying, sending claims, stock control, paperwork, opening and closing of the store etc.
- Managing and motivating the team
- Dealing with various staffing issues including performance reviews and feedback sessions, as well as training and development
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and reporting to head office and senior management
- Analysing and Interpreting trends to facilitate planning
As the Supervising Pharmacist, you are required to have 3 years’ or more community pharmacy experience in a supervising pharmacist role.
- Current registration with the PSI.
- Previous management experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this vacancy or for further information please contact Stephen on 01 4825424 or forward your updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for job