Cpl Healthcare in association with our client are currently seeking a Support Pharmacist for a maternity contract who is a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills to work in a busy pharmacy in Dublin 12.
This exciting opportunity will be offered on an initial 6 month contract and will see the successful applicant work as part of the Multidisciplinary Team in the residential care setting
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of four pharmacists on a daily basis looking after the medication management needs of residents in nursing homes and care facilities.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate and there will be an attractive package on offer.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of the schemes in the Republic of Ireland
- Clinical screening and checking of prescriptions
- Use of automated medication accuracy check systems
- Visiting nursing homes/care facilities to conduct clinical audits based on HIQA / PSI Residential Care Setting regulations
- Conducting ongoing Medication Use Reviews with Nursing staff and GP's both in the pharmacy and in nursing homes.
- Counselling of Nursing home residents regarding their medications.
- Providing on-site Medication Management Training to nursing staff
- Medication Query management, pharmacy technician supervision and problem solving.
- Full training provided.
- 40 hour week, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch, and only one late night per week – No weekend work
- Current registration with the PSI.
- Previous experience in a community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- New graduates will be considered
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this vacancy or for further information please contact Stephen on 01 4825424 or forward your updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for job