CPL Healthcare is delighted to announce that we are working with one of Irelands largest organisations in the disability sector.
Currently, our client is hiring for Support Workers in Clare/Limerick, Cork, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Tipperary, and Wexford areas.
Successful candidates will work in a residential setting supporting individuals with all activities of daily living and enable them to live independent lives in line with HIQA national standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To empower Service Users to live independent lives with their residential home and community.
- To transport service users to facilitate access all daily living activities.
- To participate in household duties, for example cooking, laundry, general cleaning, shopping.
- To support the development and delivery of individual support file.
- To maintain professional communication and relationships with the team
- To be aware of safe working conditions and implement safe work practices and immediately report potential hazards, incidents and concerns.
- To positively and actively engage in team meetings, supervisions, training and team events.
- Along with other duties that involve providing an excellent standard of care to the service users.
Qualifications and Requirements
- QQI relevant qualification
- Over age 18
- Full clean driving licence and access to own transport
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Work or student experience in social care or relevant sector
For more info or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job