Support Worker positions available in Dublin and Wicklow!!
In partnership with our client, CPL HealthCare is now looking to recruit Support Workers in Dublin and Wicklow area.
Our client provides services at all stages of homelessness and enables people to move to a place they can call home. Their aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership. They are now looking for client focused, friendly, and adaptable people to join their team. Our client is awarded with the Excellence Through People accreditation since 2012.
If You are adaptable, flexible and resilient individual, with strong empathy and compassion, and would like to gain the experience of working across a number of different services where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, then this is the right job for You!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Premium for night shifts
- Premium for weekends and Bank holidays
- Flexible contract, you’ll have the opportunity to work across the full spectrum of services
- Staff training and development
- 25 days annual leave
- And many more
- QQ level 5 or NFQ level 6 in Psychology, Community Development, Counselling, Social Care, Social Work, Addiction, Mental Health or similar and 2-3 experience working in a social or caring setting
- BA/BS degree (level 7 or 8) in Psychology, Community Development, Counselling, Social Care, Social Work, Addiction, Mental Health or similar; with 9 to 12 months full time experience working in a care environment.
- 12 months full time experience working in a care environment.
- Client-focused, adaptable, accountable, resilient individual.
- Excellent communicator, including record keeping and report writing skills, with the ability to advocate on the client’s behalf.
- Understanding of why and how people become homeless and the needs they have.
- Full right to work in Ireland
- Full driving license
- Flexibility to work both days and night
- Availability for full-time hours
If you are interested to hear more about the role, please contact Vedrana on email@example.com or +353 87 405 9697. Apply for job