At Dublin Simon Community, they are passionate about making home a reality. The aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership.
As a Support Worker on a flexible contract, you’ll have the opportunity to work across the full spectrum of services in Dublin Simon Community. You will be part of a large team of support workers who cover a variety of shifts across Emergency Services, Treatment Services and Housing Services and will report to the Flexi Service Manager.
The Support worker role in the flexi team is an opportunity to gain frontline experience in a variety of services and many employees who have started on the flexible contract, have moved into support and project worker roles within one service.
As well as the induction program, you will be provided with 10 training days throughout the year, ensuring you have the support and training to succeed in this role. You must be available to cover Day shifts, Night shifts and Weekends.
- Degree in Social Work OR Psychology OR Social Care desirable
QQI Level 5 & 6 awards are also accepted
- Candidates with previous homless and/or addictions experience also desirable
- Candidates must have full right to work in Ireland
- Candidates must be available for full time hours & be flexible working both days & nights as required by the service
- Candidates should present with a full driving license
- 12 months post graduate experience also desirable
Interviews are due to take place on June 18th
Interested applicants should submit their CV / register their interest no later than June 14th
To apply, you can click 'apply to this job ad OR for more information or to send a CV directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 00353 85 270 2294 Apply for job