CHILDREN AND FAMILY COMMUNITY SERVICES RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, States of Guernsey, is currently seeking Newly Qualified and Experienced Support Workers for full-time permanent positions within their Children's Residential Services.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting a caring environment which provides children and young people with a high standard of care, meeting individuak needs and ensuring children and their families are treated with respect and dignity.
You will be based in a Group Home where you will:
* Provide a safe and secure home for young people up until the age of 18.
* You will be responsible for promoting a caring environment which provides children and young people with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity and rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
* You will be responsible for ensuring a daily routine in the home is maintained which will include administration and domestic tasks including cooking, cleaning and home maintenance.
* You will encourage and assist Young People to attend appointments, meetings and other commitments in helping to establish routines and develop self-reliance.
* Support Workers will also provide support and guidance for Children and Young People in all aspects of their education, health and wellbeing to ensure they reach their full potential.
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary starting at: £27,284/€30,619
* Income tax 20% of annual salary
* Offers a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to their competitive pay.
* Excellent professional development opportunities
* Interviews By Skype.
NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care/ or Degree in Relevant field
Previous experience working with vulnerable Children and Young People
Clean Driving Licence - B
Excellent English Level
By appointment only
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact kelley Walsh on 00353 91507519 or e-mail me with an updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for job
#Support Worker Jobs #Support Worker