Cpl Healthcare in partnership with the a world-class hospital based in Victoria, Australia, are looking for Surgical nurses to join their team.
The hospital client is committed to delivering quality healthcare to their patients, their services include surgical and medical, including highly complex service. They also offer a Cardiology Centre, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, urology, Coronary Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit and more. The role entails supporting surgeons and doctors in completing both complex and routine surgical procedures in day wards, work within the hospital setting, either in surgical wards and operating rooms, trauma and emergency care centres or recovery rooms and intensive care units.
Candidates must have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Have AHPRA registration or eligible for AHPRA registration
- 2 years of experience recent acute nursing experience in the above specialty area
- Fluent in English
- Strong clinical skills
Some of the benefits you can expect
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Generous relocation package
- AHPRA and Visa processing guidance
- TSS 482 Visa Sponsorship with potential of employer sponsored permanent residency
If you are interested in this role, please contact Zoe Lawlor today -
Telephone: +35345907109 or +353874078773 Apply for job