Theatre Nurse, Australia.
Cpl Healthcare in conjunction with our Clients are seeking Theatre Nurses for full time permanent positions in Melbourne Australia.
The hospital has state of the art operating theatres, with modern and advanced equipments and is an outstanding healthcare provider, responding to the needs of patients through their surgical specialties.
The facility is built on a foundation of clinical excellence and a commitment to safe, compassionate care that is quality focused, technologically advanced, and customised to patients' needs and lifestyle.
The client Hospital offers attractive and competitive salary package, friendly work environment, discounted services, professional development, educational opportunities and a range of employee wellbeing programs / initiatives.
Work for an organisation that is truly committed to their patients health and staff satisfaction.
If you are looking for a change of location, flexibility and a professional challenge with an outstanding organisation this is for you!
To succeed in this role you must posses the following:
- Current registration or starting application with Australian Health Professionals Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- 2 years post registration Theatre experience
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate an adaptable flexible approach to work practice
- TSS 482 visa sponsorship available
Please send your CV to email@example.com or phone Eamonn on +353870945454 for more information.
Apply for job