Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from specialist wound care nurses for a Tissue Viability Nursing role.
Clinically, the successful applicant will be required to lead a wound care support program for Leinster based nursing homes. This is a joint program between the nutrition company and their partner nursing homes. The programme includes the provision of HCP services from Dietitians, Speech & Language Therapists and Tissue Viability Nurses.
Responsibilities will include:
- Wound assessments
- Care plan development
- Management of day to day operations of the program
- Patients triage and review
- Management of working relationships across the team
- To lead the development of the service
In addition, the role will have a 50% sales remit to drive the business in Ireland consolidating its position as market leader and to develop and build relationships with a wide range of health care professionals.
To be considered for the role it is essential interested applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Holds a postgraduate qualification in Wound Management and Tissue Viability
- Has relevant experience in this specialist area
- Holds a full clean drivers license
- Is eligible to work in Ireland
- An understanding of the Irish Healthcare Service and guidelines within the specialised area
- For the sales role, an interest in sales. Experience not essential.
This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to develop a career in an innovative, commercial healthcare business, while retaining patient care as a core activity and purpose. Attractive remuneration package applies.
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban on:
T+353 21 4626138 OR e: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply for job