Counsellor therapists with experience in trauma, required for sessional work with the HSE National Counselling Service, Dublin.
Qualifications and professional experience:
An applicant must possess;
- A recognised Level 7 qualification (QQI) in a relevant human science discipline or equivalent in a health and social care profession or health related profession.
Plus either 2a and 2b or 2c and 2d as follows :
2. (a) Hold a degree or post-graduate qualification in counselling, or psychotherapy recognised by one of the following, as appropriate:, the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP), a relevant body within the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP) or the Irish Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (IABCP).
(b) Have full accredited membership with one of the following: IACP, IABCP or a relevant body within ICP
2. (c) Hold a post-graduate qualification in counselling psychology or clinical psychology recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI),
(d) Have commenced the registration process with the PSI or be or fully registered with the clinical or counselling psychology division of PSI.
3. Have a minimum of two years relevant post qualification experience (This requirement may not apply in respect of some full-time post-graduate qualifications)
4. A qualification specialising in Trauma
A selection process will also apply
Please forward your CV to email@example.com Or call Lesley for more information on 01 482 5457 Apply for job