Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking applications for the role of urgent care nurse in specialist urgent care facilities in both Limerick and Cork cities.
The organisation provides an urgent care service in Dublin, Cork and most recently Limerick city, medical and live-well screening services, a consultant led hospital at home service and Occupational Health and Midwife at Home services to Corporate clients.
Their most recent facility in Limerick city has exciting plans to bring together urgent, ambulatory care services and medical screening and introduce a new model of care incorporating health promotion, prevention and chronic disease management where the patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process.
As urgent care nurse, the successful applicant will be given a unique opportunity to join a growing team and be involved from the outset in the development of a new and exciting service. The role offers excellent opportunities for further supported education and development. As part of the multidisciplinary team (MDT) they will provide specialist nursing care to patients presenting with a range of urgent care and minor injuries/illnesses. Reporting to the Clinic Nurse Lead, the Staff Nurse will provide patients with a leading standard of care, with the approach of making the patient experience as pleasant as is feasibly possible.
This is a full time role across a 7 day roster with no night duty.
To be considered eligible applicants :
- Must hold registration on the general/dual qualified division of the NMBI Register.
- Should have a minimum of 2yrs postgraduate experience in areas including general practice, A&E, urgent care or trauma orthopaedics
- Will ideally hold a post-graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care/Community Nursing.
- Be able to demonstrate competence in managing a caseload of patients with non-life-threatening injury or illness.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in Integrative Medicine.
- Should have a high level of professional and personal integrity, emotional resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
Very attractive remuneration package and benefits available.
Further details including detailed job description available by contacting Catherine Hoban on : t: +353 21 4626138 e: email@example.com
Apply for job