Cpl Healthcare in conduction with Cambridge University Hospital is looking to recruit nurses with previous experience working in the area of medical, surgical and aged care for full-time positions with one of the NHS leading Trusts.
Cambridge University Hospitals is one of the largest and best known trusts in the country. They deliver care through Addenbrookes and the Rosie hospitals. As well as delivering care through Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie, it is also:
- a leading national centre for specialist treatment for rare or complex conditions
- a government-designated biomedical research centre
- one of only five academic health science centres in the UK
- a university teaching hospital with a worldwide reputation
- a partner in the development of the Cambridge Biomedical Campus
Click on the link below to view the hospital
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Currently / recent experience working on a medical / surgical ward
- Current or recent experience working in a 150 + bedded hospital
- A minimum of 15 months post graduate nursing experience
- Past OET / IELTS (B in speaking, reading, listening and C+ in writing) or (7 in speaking, reading and listening and 6.5 in writing)
- 100% committed to relocating to the UK
- Ideally have started the NMC process but not essential.
Interested candidates must have:
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- Previous acute nursing experience
- Obtained IELTS / OET
- Full NMC registration is desirable but NOT essential
- Excellent level of English is required.
Interviews take place via zoom weekly.
For further information please contact me in confidence on +353-91-507525 or email an update date CV to email@example.com
Keywords: RGN positions UK, nursing positions uk, nursing jobs Cambridge hospital, nhs nursing position, uk nhs jobs, medical nursing jobs, surgical nursing jobs Apply for job