Nursing in Saudi Arabia – Stop existing and start living again!
Nursing in Saudi Arabia is by no way or means just a job; it’s the adventure and opportunity of a lifetime! You may be interested in going for career development, travel opportunities, or maybe even personal development but, be warned, this experience will stay with you for life, in a good way.
I am currently looking to speak with experienced Nurses who may be interested in these excellent opportunities abroad – please share this blog with Nursing colleagues/friends trained in the UK or Ireland, who would like to spend a year working in Saudi Arabia, for the Middle East’s largest employers of Medical staff, and in the most innovative and technologically forward health facilities in the world. 55% of this organisation’s workforce are ex-patriates, 13% of which are from the EU, and with the majority of the staff speaking fluent English, you can forget about the “language” as being an obstacle.
Our client offer an attractive financial and benefits package including: subsidised housing (you’ll have your own apartment with all the mod cons), the chance and freedom to live in established and well developed communities, which contain shopping malls, bars and restaurants, gym, pools, private beach, running tracks, and tennis courts, amongst other amenities. You’ll also receive yearly return flights and tax free living and, with salaries of approximately £34,000 GBP, why are you even thinking twice about the move?
Interviews are taking place in London 15th – 18th April, and interview expenses will be covered for shortlisted applicants.
Clinical Vacancies include;
• A&E Nurses (2 years post graduate experience in A&E necessary)
• Paeds Nurses (2 years post graduate experience in Paediatrics necessary)
• Cardiology Nurses (2 years post graduate experience in Cardiac Nursing necessary)
• Ortho Nurses (2 years post graduate experience in Orthopaedics necessary
• Clinical Nurse Specialists in; Oncology, Pain, Cardiology, ICU & General Medical (Candidates will require a BSc Nursing & Masters Nursing qualifications, and minimum 3-5 years post graduate experience in their chosen specialty)
• Complex Care Lead Nurses in; Oncology, Paediatrics, Medical, Surgical & Cardiology (Candidates will require a BSc Nursing qualification and 9 years post graduate experience, 3 of which must be in their chosen specialty)
Escape the doom and gloom of constant talks of budgets, recessions, bank bail-outs, property taxes, bad weather, etc and take 1-2 years out to fulfil your sense of adventure, experience life in a foreign land, and enjoy the sun. It will be the best decision you’ve ever made.
Contact Annmarie on +353 1 4825354 (Ire) or 0844 2324983 (UK), or email email@example.com for more information.