CNM 1 wanted for Office based role in Dublin City – excellent opportunity not to be missed!
In partnership with our client, Cpl Healthcare are looking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 for a 1 year contract role, based in Dublin City.
My client’ organisation was set up to assist with reducing the patient waiting lists in Ireland, for patients who require surgery and now require a General Nurse to join their team of Clinical Nurse Managers in a non-clinical environment.
Job responsibilities include; working with a team of Nurses in an office environment,with patient contact over the telephone, and a number of administrative duties, eg, drawing up reports, data entry, etc.
The job requirements for this CNM 1 role are as follows:
– RGN with min. 3yrs recent experience in acute Med/Surg ward in Ireland/UK
– Full An Bord Altranais registration
– Previous experience at CNM 1 level preferable, whilst any Paediatric experience would be a distinct advantage
– Non-ward experience necessary
– Excellent communication, pc and administrative skills essential
– Fluent English and permission to work in Ireland a must.
This excellent opportunity is based on a 1 year contract, with the possibility of permanency in the future (not guaranteed). Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. Salary is as per HSE salary scales.
For further information or to apply, please contact Annmarie on +353 1 4825354 or email your updated CV to email@example.com.