Cpl Healthcare are currently a nationally contracted exclusive provider to the Child and Family agency, Tusla.
The Child and Family Agency was established on the 1st January 2014 and is now the dedicated State agency responsible for improving wellbeing and outcomes for children. It represents the most comprehensive reform of child protection, early intervention and family support services ever undertaken in Ireland.
Cpl Healthcare have a strong history and excellent track record in supplying Social Care professionals to Tulsa. We are a National supplier of locum/temporary/agency recruitment services to Tusla in Ireland.
Cpl Healthcare supplies staff across a variety of services, including but not limited to:
- Special care/high support residential care units for children
- Residential care services for children in mainstream residential care units
- Children and adolescent mental health services
- Addiction support services
- Domestic refuge services
- Access and family support services
- Disability support services
Contact Cpl Healthcare today to discuss opportunities in this area.