Nursing Interviews in Portugal 6th September 2011!
Cpl Healthcare has excellent opportunities for experienced Nurses who are interested in working in the NHS, public and private Hospitals and healthcare organisations in Ireland, the UK & Channel Islands.
Vacancies exist in the following areas, and more:
Paediatrics & Neonatal
Oncology & Palliative Care
With posts available in Ireland, the UK and gorgeous Channel Islands, in cities with excellent transport links (near to airports) and a chance to travel and work with your Nursing friends (multiple Nurses will be hired by each organisation), why would you consider working anywhere else?
– Excellent opportunity to develop your career in another county and have access to further training opportunities
– Permanent fulltime employment guaranteed
– Fantastic rates of pay
– Cpl Healthcare will provide assistance with processing NMC or ABA Registration and organising relocation to your new home.
• General Nursing qualification and experience in chosen specialty a must
• Fluent spoken and written Medical English
Tell your Nursing Friends and Colleagues – opportunities too good to be missed!!!
To book your interview slot, contact us ASAP with a copy of your CV in English:
Key Words: Nursing jobs UK, Nursing jobs London, Nursing jobs Ireland, Nursing jobs Dublin, RGN, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Theatre Nurse, Operating Room Nurse, OR Nurse, Scrub Nurse, Recovery Nurse, Anaesthetic Nurse, Circulatory Nurse, Paediatric Nurse, Children’s Nurse, RCN, Neonatal Nurse, NICU Nurse, Neonates Nurse, Surgical Nurse, Medical Nurse, Cardiology Nurse, Cardiothoracic Nurse, Gynaecology Nurse, Aged Care Nurse, Critical Care Nurse, ICU Nurse, ITU Nurse, Oncology Nurse, Palliative Care Nurse, Nurse Portugal, Portuguese Nurse, Nurse interviews Portugal, hospital, NHS jobs, nurse jobs, nursing jobs, permanent Nursing opportunities, permanent Nursing jobs