Nursing opportunities in the Middle East
Nursing – Saudi Arabia
Irish/UK Interviews will take place week commencing September 17th, 2012
Phone/Skype Interviews available also.
The Middle East is an intriguing and fascinating part of the world to spend some time in. If you are feeling adventurous and want to live amongst other cultures then a move to “the world’s last great forbidden kingdom” will provide the challenge you are looking for.
With a wonderful network amongst the expatriate community you will work alongside people from all over the world, have opportunities to travel to new and exotic places and open your mind to other cultures and ways of life.
The largest sea of sand on the planet is home to dunes the size of ships and the Arabian Oryx, one of the most beautiful animals on earth, also lives there. The coast is home to sensation-full souqs and lovely coral houses, once the abode of its moneyed merchants. Off its shores lie Saudi’s Red Sea riches – reefs that rank among the least spoilt and most spectacular in the world. Most memorable for many, however, is the traditional Bedouin hospitality that, like the sand of the Empty Quarter, seems to go on and on forever.
One of the most attractive aspects for Nurses considering working in the Middle East is the tax free salary. In addition to your basic salary, benefits such as free accommodation, retention bonuses, travel and living allowances and medical cover make Nursing in this location a fantastic opportunity for you to save money while living and travelling in new and exciting destinations.
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client now has vacancies for Staff Nurses. This is a great chance to live and work in a tax free environment, gain solid work experience in reputable hospitals and yet be mesmerized with its bizarre and magical world.
Staff Nurses and Nurse Managers positions in Saudi Arabia
(Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Ahsa, Al Damam)
Vacancies in the following specialties & more:
- Emergency Medicine
Saudi Arabia is truly like another world, in a good way. It is a unique country rich in culture, religion and tradition; hence the country has a lot to offer its visitors.
- Cpl Healthcare are contracted to hire Nurses from Europe and North America only.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2.5 years post registration experience in their chosen specialty.
- Benefits: Tax Free salaries: €35,000 – €45,000 Depending on specialty. Annual performance related increments up to 6%. Bonus equivalent to one-month’s salary if you re-contract.
- Accommodation: Free Housing which is air conditioned and completely furnished. 15% cost of living allowance (on top of the candidates’ monthly salary).
- Air Transport: (Economy Class) for expatriate employees from designated airport to employment site on initial mobilization.
- Annual Ticket: Round trip air transport, Excursion Economy Class, from employment site to designated airport for expatriate employees who completed one year of service and are renewing contracts for a minimum of 12 months.
- Mid-Year flight Benefits depends on the post: Ticket to London or 10 Days extra leave
- Service Award: Annually (2 weeks salary)
- Leaves and Holidays: 30 calendar days of paid Annual Leave per contract year. 11 working days of paid Holidays inclusive of Eid Al Fitr, Hajj, and Saudi National Day
- Additional Benefits: Free medical care and emergency dental care, free sports and social club access. Restaurant facilities, Uniforms provided and laundered, free bus transportation to and from work, free shopping buses to nearby souks, shopping malls and districts
For more information contact:
Catriona Kelly, Nursing Consultant, Cpl Healthcare
Ph: +353 91 507510 (Ire) 0844 232 0714 (UK)